Designed and engineered in Southern California by WhiteWater, the FlowRider® Double gives riders of all ages the opportunity to experience the thrill of surfing. A thin sheet of water (approximately 3 inches) is pushed across a patented trampoline-like rider surface by use of powerful pumps. This creates an "endless wave" on which riders can bodyboard or stand-up ride on a board that is a hybrid of a skateboard and snowboard.
• Thrill of surfing without the intense ocean experience
• Challenging and engaging
• Relaxed, beach-like environment
• Riders can have fun and experience the thrill on a bodyboard
• Advanced riders can experience the thrill of dropping in, caving turns, throwing spray and performing an undending array of maneuevers
• Patented, tension ride surface is trampoline-like and the safest industry-wide
• With inflatable divider in place, two guests can ride simultaneously, or divider can be removed for an increased ride area
• The original and most popular sheet wave with 190+ installations worldwide
• Recovery areas outfitted with soft pillow padding grating system
Stand up surfing is available the first and last hour of the operational day. If there is consistently not a line, stand up surfing will be allowed. Stand up surfing cannot happen when the divider is in place. Want to stand up surf on your visit? Stop by Guest Services at the front of the park to sign your waiver. After that you will be given a wristband that allows access to stand up. Waivers are not required to body board.
Must be 42" to ride, 48" Stand Up